Writing a successful Story has always been a challenging task especially for school students. To keep this in mind we have covered Story Writing Examples for class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
It will help children to write a success story with the help of the following 10 important lines about the story outline.
Story writing is a delightful form of composition but it requires great practice to write a good story. An uneducated person generally tells a story badly.
He does not mentally look ahead, as he tells it, and plans it out, and the result is that he repeats himself, omits important points which he drags in afterwards out-of-place, lays emphasis on the unimportant and bring in many irrelevant points.
Short Story Writing Examples TIPS
To write a good story, it is essential that the whole plot should be clear in your mind, and you be able to arrange the main points in their proper order.
A student is generally required:
- I. To write a story from the given outline
- II. To complete an incomplete story
- III. To write a story to illustrate a proverb
In a first type, where the out lines are given, on has to connect the points and fill the details that are missing.
In the second type, where a student required to complete an incomplete story, his inventive faculty is brought into play; for this, he is required to use his imagination and supply some moral or conclusion to the incomplete story.
In third type, where you are required to write a story to illustrate a proverb, one shall again have to bring into play one’s inventive faculty, because one has to make a story.
It is just like writing an essay. This is no doubt, rather difficult. But all in such cases one must try to produce a connective narrative and make it as interesting as one can.
How to write a success story example? 10 Important LINES
The following hints will be helpful in writing a story:
- See that you have a clear picture of the plot of the story before you begin to write it.
- Follow the outline given and narrate each event in its order. Do not omit any points.
- Be careful to connect all important points in a proper way so as to get a connected piece of composition. Use your imagination to supply the necessary details.
- Where possible, introduced dialogues and conversation, and try to make it lively and natural.
- The conclusion of the story is an important factor. Try to make it as natural and striking as possible.
- If you are asked to give a headline or title to a story, you may choose
- The main character, object or incident in the story; as, the silver key; The Fox and the grapes etc.
- A proverb or well-known quotation that suits the story such as Union is Strength; No Pain, No Gains; A Stitch in time saves nine.
- Write a story in simple, use idiomatic English that is easy to understand, and grammatically correct. Revise it, and if possible re-write it.
- If the story is long, divide it into a suitable paragraph that is readable, each consisting of connected sentences, all dealing with the same topic.
- In the outline given, the verb used is generally in the present, present participle, or past participle tense, but you should tell the story in the past tense, except when otherwise desired.
- Here we have illustrated some example here, that will be easy to comprehend and in a similar way you can also write stories. Check the following short stories with moral.
Story Writing Examples TOPICS for Class 5-10th
You can take help of the following topic which are explained in detail. Go through these topics one by one, they are written simple and plain English that everyone understands.
- Union is Strength
- Kindness never goes unrewarded
- Pride Hath a Fall
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Easier said than Done
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- The shepherd boy and the Wolf
- The Greedy Dog
- The Fox and The Grapes (or The Grapes are Sour)
- The Country Mouse and the Town Mouse
- Wolf and the Crane
- Hercules and the Cartman
- Two Friends and the Bear
- King Robert Bruce and the Spider
- The Wood Cutter and the God Mercury
- The Wolf and the Lamb
Must_Check: Paragraph Writing Examples