Indian Wedding Essay will provide you with a glimpse of rich Indian traditions and spectacular ceremonies performed during the wedding. The beauty, rituals, and happiness that make Indian weddings so special are described here.
We have described an Indian wedding Cultural Celebration in detail, not only to help in preparing school assignments but also to learn something about our culture, this article is dedicated to students of Ukg, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9th class.
10 Lines on Indian Wedding Essay
- Indian weddings are super special because they bring families and friends together in a big, happy celebration.
- These weddings are like grand celebrations where everyone dresses up in colorful clothes and eats delicious food.
- One big thing is the “rituals” or special traditions that make Indian weddings unique and meaningful.
- Both families exchange gifts, and dancing and singing are performed according to rituals & more together a complete entertainment for everyone.
- Indian weddings show the rich culture and traditions passed down from grandparents to parents and then to the new couple.
- They are like a big puzzle where each piece, like different ceremonies, fits together to make a beautiful picture.
- It’s not just about the bride and groom; it’s also about two families becoming one big happy family.
- The beautifully decorated house, colorful lights, new & colorful clothes, and tasty sweets will double the charm of joy and excitement.
- Indian weddings are the perfect blend of emotions, tears of happiness to laughter, making it a memorable memory for a lifetime.
- It isn’t a one-day event but a week-long gathering in which many ceremonies are performed. It’s a life’s new innings with blessings for the bride and groom, which makes Indian weddings so meaningful.
Indian Wedding Essay 400 Words
How do we celebrate grand Indian marriage? The most memorable day in the life of a boy or a girl is, one may say, his or her wedding day. It is a day of rejoicing for everybody in the family.
The whole house is swept clean and white-washed well in advance. A day before the wedding decorations are started, the people in charge of decorations are busy contacting different people, the shamiana dealer, the electrician, and the florist.
Children are busy making buntings. The wedding pandals, the shamiana, the carpet on the floor, and the dais for the bridegroom, add to the pomp and show of the day. The multi-colored electric bulb makes the scene gorgeous.
The arrival of the bridegroom is the real attraction. What an excitement, what a thrill! The band parties playing from a distance draw crowds of children, and the fireworks displayed at intervals add to the colour.
The friends of the bridegroom dance to the tune of the band. The whole atmosphere is enchanting. Usually, when the bridegroom is at the door, people forget about the bride. Even her own friends desert her. They rush to the gate to have a glimpse of the hero of the day.
The bride approaching the pandal soon draws the attention of the friends. The Indian bride decorated in a red saree and with a veil over her head looks like a goddess. It is she who is now the center of attraction. At the beginning of the wedding ceremony the bride and bridegroom exchange garland of flowers.
Welcome songs are sung by the bride’s friends. Dinner and party, puja, and chanting of mantras follow. A traditional Indian wedding is unique. But in the high profile wedding, where a huge amount of money is spent to make this special day memorable. But we must try to simplify our marriages. We must spend less money and waste less time.
|| CHECK THE LATEST ||
- 10 Lines on New Year Essay 2024: A Fresh Start!
- 2000 Words Artificial Intelligence Essay (2024)
- 2+ Essay on Punctuality for Students 10 Lines, & 500 Words
- Top (3+) Essay on Autumn Season 10 Lines, 200 & 1500 Words
- Essay on Illiteracy in India 10 Lines (With Quotes)
Indian Wedding Traditions Essay 500 Words
India is a country inhabited by a diversity of sects, castes, creeds, and religions. Here we talk about how Indian marriage culture being celebrated.
So we celebrated this auspicious ceremony according to their rites and rituals. A marriage procession also varies according to the status and the standard of the family in which the marriage is going to be solemnized. Some families do this ceremony in the most simple and sober way while others adopt very gorgeous decorations and expensive tastes.
If we can believe, the marriage of Radha occupied ten days of really hard work. The main point of attraction is the attire of the bride and bridegroom at the marriage party, many people gather to see how he/ she looks on that particular day.
So many dressings and undressing, so many bathing, so many anointing, so many changes of ornaments, so many worshippings at the great temple in the midst of the priest and the people.
But in the modern age, the idea has completely changed. It’s the only marriage of a few hours nowadays. Of course, the houses are decorated in advance and other ceremonies are done in accordance with the customs.
Invitation cards are sent to relatives, friends, and in the neighborhood. The bridegroom sits on the decorated mare and approaches the bride’s house along with the Barat. The bandsmen and the other dancing parties of the bridegroom are all intoxicated with joy. When they reach the bride’s house, they are given the heartiest welcome.
The Holy Wedding ceremony of ‘Jaimala’ takes place and the photographers also do not remain behind to take different poses as per the need of the occasion. The “baraties” enjoy the tasty dinner among the den of marrying making and feasting. After the ‘pehra ceremony’ takes place.
The bride and the bridegroom sit side by side when the consecrated thread is wound around them by the attendant priests. Their garments are tied together in the irrevocable knot, and they repeat the promises, vows much like our own, to love and cherish each other.
They move round and round the sacred fire seven times to sanctify their vows. In this way, other ceremonies are finished one by one.
Also, check | Essay on Dowry System (Evils of Dahej Pratha)
Conclusion Indian Wedding Essay
In the morning ‘doli’ leaves for the bridegroom’s house with a tune of happiness and sadness as a tear appears from the eye of all who have come to give their last and happy departure to the newly wedded couple.
The guest starts melting away into their houses one by one. In this way, the Indian Wedding cultural ceremony comes to an end by joining two souls and two families together.