How to write an Essay on Dog?
When you are asked to write an Essay on Dog, you have to collect some data about the topic, what information people are looking for. Make sure you must add relevant points about the dog, easy for the reader to digest. Highlight the important points that grab the reader attention.
Today’s topic is going to be fun learning for Kids and Children with the help of infographics. We have covered more information about a
Also include general descriptive on a dog, 5 lines on dog & some lesser known interesting facts about a dog and much more.
Dog’s general description, types of dog breeds, lesser-known facts dog and much more, just keep reading till the end.
Often school students are given a task to write an essay on my pet dog or write few useful lines on the dog, that’s why we have written this essay in such a way that it can be useful for the students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and class 10th completing their assignment.
5 Simple Sentences about Dog
- Dog’ is a pet. It has four legs, two eyes, two big ears, sharp long teeth & a long tail
- The dog is a very useful and faithful animal
- Dogs are of different breeds, some are small, some dogs have large hair in their body etc.
- It loves his master very much and is always loyal towards him.
- Dogs has good smelling power, police keep dogs to trace thieves and criminals.
10 Line Essay on Dog in English
We listed 10 sentences about dog, those who want quick information. I have tried to include some important dog information for kids.
- Dogs have four legs or two arms and two legs, two ears, eyes, sharp teeth and a long tail.
- Dog is always faithful and loyal to his masters.
- The dog is an intelligent pet.
- Dogs are of different colour, generally brown, black and red.
- Dogs are of different sizes small to big one.
- Different breeds of dogs available globally.
- Dog legs have sharp nails.
- Dog has powerful smelling senses.
- Dog is a faithful pet, it keeps our house safe from thieves and robbers.
- The dog is very cautious while sleeping, but it awake at the slightest movement.
My Favourite Pet Dog Essay
Essay on my Pet Dog: I have a pet animal. It is dog. It is very vigilant. It is a faithful to his masters, but it is as ferocious as a tiger for the strangers. In most families it is treated as family member. I take care of my dog such as; I give bread, milk & dog biscuits, routine vaccination etc. Especially small kids would love to play. A baby dog is called puppy. It has a good sense of smell, so the police keep the dogs to catch thieves and criminals. The dog is no doubt, man’s best friend.
Essay on Dog (General Description of a Dog)
Short Essay on Dog in about 270 words, describe under the following heads: a) Colour b) Size c) Food d) Habits e) Usefulness
Dogs are in different colours.
They are different in size also. Some dogs are very short. Some are lean and thin. Some are very strong.
Dogs eat up everything except fruits and vegetables. They are very fond of eating meat and
A dog is a very faithful animal. It recognizes its masters. Seeing him it began to wag its tail. It becomes alert even at the slightest noise. Seeing a stranger, it starts barking. It is very sincere and honest.
A dog is very useful for us. It is our true friend. It never leaves his master. It keeps his house safe from thieves and robbers. It keeps a watch over his house at night.
It is very useful for shepherds, it keeps their goats and sheep safe. It drives away the wolves and jackals. It is also used in hunting deer, jackals, rabbits and other animals.
It can be used for detecting criminals. In many foreign countries, spy dogs have done a great service to mankind.
Types of Dog Breeds
There are various types of Dog breeds available world-wide, a long list of dog breeds available but here we listed few popular names such as Bulldog, German Shepherd, Akbash Dog, Australian Shepherd, Basenjis, Beagle Barbet, Blue Lacy, Boxer, Cairn Terrier, Cane Corso, Polish Greyhound and many more.
Healthiest Dog Breeds
Here we talk about the healthiest dog breeds available worldwide. No two dogs are alike they are some way or the other different like some are small one, other has unique in size and health. I have listed some of them.
- Australian Cattle Dog
- Shiba Inu
- Shih Tzu
- German Shepherd
- Miniature Schnauzer
- Belgian Malinois
- Bichon Frise
- German Pinscher
Don’t miss it: Cow essay lines
Lesser known facts about dog in English
Let us check out some amazing or
- An adult dog has 42 teeth, and a small dog has 28 teeth in the mouth.
- Dogs have 13 different types of blood compared to humans, whereas humans have only four types.
- The dog can dream like humans and understand the feelings of people just like humans do.
- A small puppy is as intelligent as a human child.
- The dog can release sweat only through nose and claw.
- The dog is faithful to his master; it can recognize his master by sniffing and remembers him for years.
- The dog can capable of producing ten different kinds of sounds from his mouth.
- The dog’s hearing capacity is many times higher than human. It can detect the frequency range of 35,000 (cycles per second) while the person can only hear the sound of 20000 decibels.
- Depending on the type of breed dog’s sense of smell is 1,000 to 10 million times better than humans.
- The life span of dog’s life is approx. 15 to 20 years.
The dog is a lovely pet animal that always loyal and trustworthy towards his masters. We should never hurt dogs.
We never try to hurt any animal, as we know they cannot speak but they can feel it. If we take good care of dogs, they are useful for us, it never leaves his master, and it can protect our house from thieves. We should always behave with all living creatures because their lives depend on us.
Also See: A Trip to the Zoo Short Story
If we treat dogs and other animals well, then they will also behave well in return. I hope you like the descriptive essay on dog in English; it may be helpful in many ways. If you like, share it with your friends, family and on social media.
Q1: How do I write about my pet dog?
Ans: Dog is lovely pet, it’s loyal to his master. You can write about qualities of your dog, color, faithfulness etc., see the above content that would be helpful.
Q2: How is dog useful to us?
Ans: The Dog is the most loyal animal exit, always faithful for their owner. Trained dogs are helpful in many ways.
Q3: How do I write an essay?
Ans: Get simple and useful tips on writing great essay, you must see essay writing tips
Top 10 MOST Dangerous Dog Breeds 2020