The Ultimate Essay on Co-education That Will change people’s perception. It is a system of educating boys and girls together. In ancient times, the co-education was prevalent in Greece.
Today, the system of co-education is developing rapidly in almost every corner of the world. It exists in all countries of the world. It develops solidarity or friendship between boys and girls and creates a conducive environment for study.
The lack of trained or skilled teachers can be a problem with this system, but all that sorted out soon because the government and private companies have initiated many skill development programs. It helps not only our society but at the same time, boys overcome their curiosity and girls, their shyness. They learn to understand and respect each other.
Few conservative people oppose this system because they are sticking to their old beliefs. Co-education generates a sense of solidarity among young boys and girls, thus helping in the progress of nations. Nations can only prosper when every citizen of a nation works towards the common goal of getting their country to the top of the globe.
10 Lines Essay on Co-Education
Here you can find a quick 10 lines on co-education and its importance for boys & girls and society.
- Today, the system of co-education is in practice in almost all the countries of the world.
- In ancient times, co-education was prevalent in Greece.
- The system of co-education is economical.
- There is a shortage of
trained teachers; hence, co-education is needed.
- Co-education generates a harmonious relationship between boys and girls.
- A feeling of comradeship developed between both sexes in such a system.
- It creates healthy competition and reduces gender bias in society.
- Conservative people are opposed to this system of education.
- Co-education helps us in the progress of the nation.
- It helps us, young boys and girls, to mix freely and understand one another better. We must encourage them to develop personality in a free and healthy environment
|| MUST READ ||
- 10 Lines on New Year Essay 2024: A Fresh Start!
- 2000 Words Artificial Intelligence Essay (2024)
- 2+ Essay on Punctuality for Students 10 Lines, & 500 Words
- Top (3+) Essay on Autumn Season 10 Lines, 200 & 1500 Words
- Essay on Illiteracy in India 10 Lines (With Quotes)
Essay on Co-education 300 Words
Co-education has been hailed as the popular means of education in India. It is the modern trend based on a Western culture where both males and females get the chance to study together by sitting at the same desk.
We find the opposite sex on the front side in the matter of education. The merits and demerits of co-education have been discussed many times in essays, articles, and debates.
It still remains a hotly debated topic. Whether boys and girls should be segregated or taught together is the question that has plagued many parents and educationists. Co-education is considered to be a Western concept with boys and girls studying together and freely intermingling with each other.
Many tend to believe that, this is detrimental, but this is an incorrect belief. Co-education is in fact a welcome consequence of the advent of Western culture. The most beneficial aspect of co-education has been the free mixing of boys and girls right from an early age.
They learn to converse and communicate with each other in courteous and civilized manners (see essay on good manners). This is very helpful in later life since as adults they have to co-operate with each other in workplaces.
Co-education also helps in reducing gender/sex bias and exploitation of women since children right from an early age get the impression that boys and girls are nothing but healthy rivals which is beneficial to the development of the personality in every possible way.
It is the need of the hour that we should run forward to accept the approach of coeducation, to bring a better understanding among the opposite sexes.
Co-education system spreading very rapidly around the world. It is helpful for the student of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10th & higher classes in preparing their essay assignment. If you like it, then I would like you to share it with your friends and on social sites Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp.