A comprehensive tutorial on Essay on my best friend that includes 5+ different essays about best friends, generally students find it difficult in writing an essay in English.
The following essay will give you help school students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10th & for senior secondary students, in the same way, you can write a different kind of essay.
Check out simple and quick 10 lines and 20 lines on my best friend. The following descriptive my best friend essay for school kids and children is helpful in their assignments.
20 Lines on My Best Friend Essay
True Friendship is a gift for all of us. One must have a good friend, whom you can rely on, in your good or bad times. Friendship is the most sacred and trustworthy relationship in this selfish world.
As we are well aware of the popular proverb “A Friend In Need Is a Friend Indeed” True friends are very rare, if you have one, you are a lucky one.
Here we describe important lines on my best friend that will help kids,
- Amit Sharma is my best friend, since childhood. I have full faith in him.
- We study in the same class, he is also my neighbour.
- He is punctual, well-disciplined & well-behaved.
- His clothes are always neat and tidy.
- He is well dressed, his shoes are well polished.
- He is quite decent in his talking.
- He never wastes his time on unnecessary things, serious about his study.
- Doesn’t speak ill of others.
- Very kind and helpful nature always supports his juniors.
- He always completes homework/assignments on time, regularly in class.
- We love to spend quality time with each other.
- He is never abusive and harsh toward others.
- He/ She is attentive to the class lectures
- He has great respect for his teachers.
- He is gentle or kind towards his younger and elder ones
- He is respectful towards his parents and elder ones; He is kind to his brother and sisters.
- He is well-behaved in the classroom, even in the absence of teachers.
- We share our tiffins during recess time.
- We have various common interests like travelling, spending some time on the internet, both love to play cricket etc.
- He is honest, sincere and punctual, these are the qualities I like him most.
What are the qualities of a good friend?
It’s easy to become a “Friend” but it is a complexity of things that no one can find a true friend.
A real friend is one who always helps us in time of need and necessity and guides us to the right path in life.
The qualities of a good friend are one who is loyal, honourable and faithful. And one who loves regularity, honesty, hard work, good habits and sweet nature.
My best friend topic has written in simple language that is easily understood by school students, and a few lines about friendship qualities that illustrates the qualities of true friendship the qualities every best friend should possess.
He pinpoints our faults and weakness well in time. Friendship is a deeper degree of politeness. It is a higher degree of reciprocation in matters deeper than those involved in ordinary social intercourse.
It would promote and strengthen the feeling of equality, harmony, and avoidance of such acts on either side that would make the other feel small and inferior.
A Sanskrit verse says, ‘Sixfold are the characteristics of the friend, he gives and receives presents, confides and is entrusted with secrets, entertain and is entertained at the feast.’
MUST-SEE: My Best Friend Essay in Hindi
10 Qualities of a Good Friend
Following are the qualities of a good friend essay that one should possess. Summarize the important qualities you look for in a friend.
- A real friend is one who is stood by his friend in the hour of need.
- A friend is a part and a parcel of one’s life.
- A true friend can be called one’s second self.
- The true friendship between Lord Krishna and Sudama, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels is known to all.
- One should always be able to distinguish between good and bad friends.
- Friendship grows on mutual trust and help.
- A true friend inspires others to improve themselves.
- One can reform a friend and group of friends who have fallen into bad company.
- The steady affection of a friend is a great support in one’s life.
- We cannot enjoy a true friendship bond if one does not value it.
Essay on My Best Friend for Class 9, & 10th
The following essay, in about 300 words, is about my best friend for class 10, the friend I like most, with whom I can share everything.
Based on the outline – His name and how he became my friend? His manners and character, how he attends to his studies, his behaviour and the reason for liking him.
His name & how he became my friend
Amit Sharma is my best friend, and I can share everything with him. He studied with me in class 10th. He became my friend last year. I gave him my exercise book to complete his pending task. So he became my friend.
His Manners and Character
His manners are fine, he is a good boy. His clothes are always neat and tidy. His hair was always in order, he parted his hair beautifully. They are well-brushed. His shoes are well-polished.
His manners of talking are quite decent. He does not waste his time in unnecessary talks. His character is good. He is always regular in his work, he is never late. He does not speak ill of others.
How he attends his studies etc.
He listens to his teachers attentively. In the classroom, he is never careless. His homework is systematic and complete.
His behaviour in class is very decent; he never makes a noise in class. He does not quarrel with other boys in the absence of the teachers. He talks gently with others, he is sweet to everyone.
He is never abusive and harsh towards his class fellows. In the interval, he does not run here and there. He is very helpful in nature, and always supports his juniors.
He is gentle towards his brothers and sisters. He is obedient to his teachers. He is respectful of his parents and elders. He is kind and sympathetic towards his friends. He is never harsh towards anybody.
Reason for my liking him
I am proud of my friend, I like him very much on the account of his good nature. Everybody praises him for honesty, sincerity, regularity and noble character. Really he is an ideal boy in our school. The principal and the teachers have a good opinion of him.
Essay on my best friend in English 400 words
True friends are very rare. In this selfish world to have a genuine friend on whom you rely in thick and thin is a great boon.
Friends you can have in as large a number as you like, but most of them desert you when you fall upon evil days and need them.
They are false friends or fair-weather friends. Prosperity brings them, and adversity makes them leave. At the time of trial, they are found wanting.
MUST-READ: Essay on Smoking (Quick 10 Points)
I am fortunate in having Sanjeev as my friend. He is just sixteen. He lives next door to me. Unlike me, he comes from a rich and noble family. His father is a well-known doctor.
His mother is an educated, very kind-natured and noble lady. She is an embodiment of piety and humility; she is very sweet-tongued.
Sanjeev is tall for his age. He has a strong and wiry body. He has a dark complexion and big dark eyes which impart him a rare charm. He wears a simple dress and looks very smart.
We study in the same class, our tastes are alike. Both of us are interested in studies. He, of course, excels at me. Both of us play hockey. He is the secretary and I am the captain of the team. He is a good swimmer.
He has all the virtues that a Young-man should possess, Vices he has none. He is very diligent and intelligent. He always goes to school well-prepared.
He is always punctual. He never misses doing his home-task. He writes fairly well & good handwriting. His notebooks are well-written and neat.
He does everything well. He is always prepared to help those who seek help. He is in the good books of all his teachers. The headmaster has a very high opinion of him.
It is expected that he will top the list of successful candidates in the matriculation examination in the District, if not in the province. And I will not be found trailing far behind.
One thing that makes his character is humility. He helps the weak boys in their studies. He is always helpful and smiling in nature. He is very dutiful.
Whatever task is assigned to him, he does it with grace and to the best of his ability. He is a good speaker, all love him for his charming qualities.
Best Friendship Quotes
Here, I have assimilated the top collection of my best friend essay quotes & saying.
Our extensive effort is to provide students, with the best content that will serve their needs. I hope you guys enjoy reading Essay on my best friend. Do share it and also suggest a new topic in the comment section below, if you want me to write about it.
You may be interested
- 10 Lines on New Year Essay 2024: A Fresh Start!
- 2000 Words Artificial Intelligence Essay Plus 10 Lines!
- 2+ Essay on Punctuality for Students 10 Lines, & 500 Words
- Top (3+) Essay on Autumn Season 10 Lines, 200 & 1500 Words
- Quick Essay on Illiteracy India 10 Lines & Illiteracy Quotes
- Comprehensive Guide Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay 1000 WORDS
Best Friend FAQ
What can I write about my best friend?
Check out few lines about best friend
What is a good friend?
I have covered this up
How would you describe your best friend?
Explore the full article start to last
How would you describe your best friend paragraph?
Back to this section
What is a true friend?
What are the qualities of a good friend?
I have mentioned the important qualities of a best friend.
What are some best friend quotes?
See article’s last section where i have listed some well known best friend essay quotes & saying